Name that Movie

Chat about just about anything else
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 30 days after creation.
barko

Re: Name that Movie

Post by barko »

Yeeee... :) You are right.
Elisa wrote:Mutant cronicles (2008) ? :)

P.S. I suggest to see that 'The only good Indian' movie, it's cool...
Thanks for your suggestion :) I'll chek it.
Elisa

Post by Elisa »

Here we are again and excuse moi for a delay but have been too busy, solving some troubles etc. :|
fin_film_07a.jpg
This young boy has become an orphan after his parents were killed by - not, not by Indians but just whites-gangsters to rob his parents of gold which they had and when they were traveling home. While killing the parents the young boy left and has hidden himself in woods. He has become friend with a bear, living in forest.
The bear has learned him to catch fish, eat some forest fruits and one day this boy has been revealed by an Indian Chief.

fin_film_07b.jpg
This Great man, Indian Chief has received him in his tribe and the boy lived with the Indian people. BTW, this actor was born in 1936 and has passed to the Great Manito in 2007. He has been not only great musician, playing also with Sting, actor in many cool movies but also an activist and worked for social rights of all native people.

fin_film_07c.jpg
He has maiden many cool music albums, his 2nd album reflects his deep concern for the rights of native people everywhere on Earth.
At the beginning of the 90 years he made a tour with another cool musician Sting, in order to raise money to save the rain-forests. The audience sat many famous people with whom he could meet with, for example, Pope, Prince Charles {On my opinion, loser Charles is just an idiot for his left and cheats of the cool & pretty Princess Diana :-\ [Elisa]} and the French President Mitterrand.
His 3rd music album (in 2006) received star reviews for their efforts and a year later was awarded the prize NAMM.

As for his cool movies he has played also in the very cool movie - Dances with wolves where played many cool actor, also Kevin Costner ;)

His very good/best friend form childhood says about him:

"We have been inseparable friends since childhood, we grew up together. My heart is full of sadness. He was the greatest cultural ambassador that Indian America ever had, a real national treasure."
Elisa

Post by Elisa »

fin_film_07d.jpg
The young boy has become a man and has been very closed friend, brothers in fact, with the Chief's son.

fin_film_07e.jpg
There was playing also this very cool & pretty actress :wink:

fin_film_07f.jpg
The movie was made between 1989 and 1997 years in co-production of 2 countries; movie length is between 80 and 88 min.
There was a cool music and Native-american songs in background through the whole movie, it's been very nice, suggest to watch this movie ;)
Last edited by Elisa on Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Elisa

Post by Elisa »

The director name starts with 'Enzo'. Except the above mentioned Indian actor, another well-known actor's name starts on 'Franco'.
Movies was released between 1991 and 1995 year. Movies is about or ends with story about fight of Indian tribe for their land due whites wanna take their land for the petroleum and oil.
There is also described very close friendship between the young boy (later the young warrior living among Indians) and his bear - friend from his childhood when they were playing together...
The official databases say it's co-production of 2 countries but as it's visible there were more countries actors anyway...
Elisa

Post by Elisa »

fin_film_07g.jpg
fin_film_07h.jpg
fin_film_07i.jpg
Elisa

Post by Elisa »

Additional hints:

that above mentioned cool Indian Chief actor has his Indian name (except american one) - "Red Crow".
The movie is officially in co-production: Italy/Russia.
Another main role - the Italy actor whose name starts on Franco, as mentioned above too, his surname is the same as the name of a well-known CD/DVD burning application but for window$. It ends on 'o' letter, btw.
GamingWolf

Post by GamingWolf »

That movie is "Jonathan degli orsi" which is Italian for Johnathan of the Bears.

The Indian Chief is Floyd "Red Crow" Westerman and the Italian actor is Franco Nero.
Matti L

Post by Matti L »

Was GamingWolf right?
karliet

Post by karliet »

ouch almost a month and no response...I think Gamingwolf should just choose a new movie
karliet

Post by karliet »

Well Gamingwolf was right. but seeing as Elisa hasn't posted anything and neither has Gamingwolf, I am going to make a post in their absence.
karliet

Post by karliet »

hint: Johnny Depp has been dispatched by a government in order to find the culprit of a series of murders in which the heads have been removed (sorry if I say the place he is dispatched to or his name in the movie there would be no thought required)
Sopwith_Camel

Post by Sopwith_Camel »

Christopher Walken in Sleepy Hollow. :)

Next up:

feodor
Level 1
Level 1

Post by feodor »

Saving private Ryan?
Sopwith_Camel

Post by Sopwith_Camel »

Good guess, but wrong war. (There's a rather infuriating paucity [read: absence] of British soldiers in Saving Private Ryan... :wink: )

Hints:
- First World War film.
- Multi-language, and swaps POV between regiments of three different armies.
- Involves bagpipes. Plus Christmas carols, coffee, and a cat.

I'll pop another few images up:

karliet

Post by karliet »

is the movie Joyeux Noel?
karliet

Post by karliet »

It has been 6 years and still no yes or no on if I was right so I feel an appropriate amount of time has passed to post a new movie. This movie is a comedy and the easiest I can think of Image
revian

Post by revian »

karliet wrote:It has been 6 years and still no yes or no on if I was right so I feel an appropriate amount of time has passed to post a new movie. This movie is a comedy and the easiest I can think of Image
Anchorman 2?
karliet

Post by karliet »

Correct that makes it your turn
revian

Post by revian »

Name that movie!
movie1.jpg
DAMIEN1307