I'm sick of FUD and misinformation regarding Linux Mint

Chat about anything related to Linux Mint
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
karlchen
Level 23
Level 23

Re: I'm sick of FUD and misinformation regarding Linux Mint

Post by karlchen »

Hi, Arch_Enemy.

My comment had not been about one of your posts. Seems you did not follow the link in my post, before replying?
How is the Arch user forum relevant in this thread here. It is titled "FUD ... Linux Mint".

Regards,
Karl
The people of Alderaan have been bravely fighting back the clone warriors sent out by the unscrupulous Sith Lord Palpatine for 771 days now.
Lifeline
KalEl

Post by KalEl »

Oh how can you really take seriously people who use files that modify the system and exclude folders from anti virus ?
I can speak since I switched to Linux Mint I had no error or bug.
They do not even know which version of Linux you just talk Linux they throw all kinds of dirty words and stones ...
Arch_Enemy
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Arch_Enemy »

karlchen wrote:Hi, Arch_Enemy.

My comment had not been about one of your posts. Seems you did not follow the link in my post, before replying?
How is the Arch user forum relevant in this thread here. It is titled "FUD ... Linux Mint".

Regards,
Karl
I was merely pointing out if you want to be treated like an idiot, head over to Arch's forum. I guess everyone there has to be a guru.
They tell people, "If you can't handle Arch, why don't you head over to Ubuntu." Since Mint is based on ubuntu, and, in turn, Debian...
I have travelled 37629424162.9 miles in my lifetime

One thing I would suggest, create a partition as a 50G partition as /. Partition the rest as /Home. IF the system fails, reinstall and use the exact same username and all your 'stuff' comes back to you.

Return to “Chat about Linux Mint”