NTLDR

Quick to answer questions about finding your way around Linux Mint as a new user.
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions use the other forums in the support section.
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
jamesthelibertine

NTLDR

Post by jamesthelibertine »

When i reboot my pc it says NTLDR is missing press any key to restart. What do i do? is there something i can type? i am LOST!!! :(
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Fornhamfred
Level 6
Level 6

Re: NTLDR

Post by Fornhamfred »

Hi

Bit out of my depth but this link may help or point you in the right direction.

http://forums.linuxmint.com/viewtopic.p ... DR#p132611

Good Luck
altair4
Level 20
Level 20

Post by altair4 »

Let's start with an easy possibility and then some questions.

Do you have anything inserted into a cdrom drive or floppy or usb port? If so remove it and reboot.

Is this Win2K or WinXP and do you have the original Install Disk or just a recovery disk?
Please add a [SOLVED] at the end of your original subject header if your question has been answered and solved.
jamesthelibertine

Post by jamesthelibertine »

sorry every thing is fine now fixed it! :D

Return to “Beginner Questions”