* turn on NFS access in QNap,
* configure NFS access for all shares from all computers in the network
* add lines in the computer's firewall config for connecting between the computer and the NAS
* add this line to my /etc/fstab :
* [ipadresofmyQNapNAS]/Backup /home/[myusername]/NAS/Backup nfs _netdev,auto 0 0
Then I enter: sudo mount -a
I get this error message:
Code: Select all
mount.nfs: access denied by server while mounting [ipadresofmyQNapNAS]:/Backup
I hope there are Linux Mint users who have tackled this. It is driving me insane.
(BTW: I'm not interested in SMB/CIFS, I need NFS).
Thanx in advance,