asus and the antilinux marketing

Chat about just about anything else
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 30 days after creation.
mitsuzero

asus and the antilinux marketing

Post by mitsuzero »

i see this on OSnews
http://www.osnews.com/story/21589/Asus_ ... k_Campaign
hmmmm, how much, Microsoft pay to asus to take "advantage", but the people is conformist....
OSNews wrote: "Windows helps you easily get online and connect to your devices and services - without dealing with an unfamiliar environment or major compatiblity issues." Mind that the emphasis is theirs, not ours. Here's the teeth-grindingly cheesy video that's part of the campaign.
its only rofling or Death LOL because we know the true matrix and go out of there...... Unfamiliar enviroment ..... i think 10 or more years is totally diferent, but now in this time, is more good to work in linux,,,
i only in the ciber coffee two people when don see the msn messenger get stuck but other dont know they are work in linux.....
hmmmm what do you think!?
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 30 days after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
emorrp1

Re: asus and the antilinux marketing

Post by emorrp1 »

while I agree that the slur is undeserving of linux, they are technically correct. Linux does have an "unfamiliar environment" to most windows users (though mint is pretty close), everyone has to deal with repos. Note that in this case unfamiliar is obviously better :) but it's still unfamiliar. Also, not being able to run photoshop or M$ office could be considered major compatability issues. We all know that's a load of BS, but it's a valid interpretation.
mitsuzero

Re: asus and the antilinux marketing

Post by mitsuzero »

not yet, but is good alternative(my wife is more taken it , to design, photoshop almost in forget things can )the gimp.
but, i know, we are in a common enviroment, we have "windows" but obviusly, the work what i do is the same but with diferent tools,we save the planet and survive out of the matrix(LOL)

Return to “Open Chat”