A fun game for fifteen minutes a day

Chat about just about anything else
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 30 days after creation.
Kaye

A fun game for fifteen minutes a day

Post by Kaye »

Hey everyone,

Just thought I'd share a fun game I came across a few days ago. It's an mmorpg called Estiah, very well polished and fun to play. The best part about it, though, is that the game is only meant to be played once a day for around ten to fifteen minutes at a time, regulated by action points that determine whether or not you can do anything else that day. If you have a few minutes, check out the link in my sig. If you register using that link, you'll have access to me as a "mentor", meaning you can ask me any questions you have about the game any time. If you like RPGs you'll be sure to like it.

-Kaye
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 30 days after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
emorrp1

Re: A fun game for fifteen minutes a day

Post by emorrp1 »

I'm tempted to try it out, but I know I'd just get hooked. I've played several games that're "only meant to be played about 15 mins a day". Basically I end up obsessing and spending far longer than recommended :oops: :D
Kaye

Re: A fun game for fifteen minutes a day

Post by Kaye »

Actually it's not even possible to play Estiah for any longer unless you create like 20 characters or something like that :)

Return to “Open Chat”