Live Chat This coming Monday

Chat about just about anything else
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 30 days after creation.
helios
Level 1
Level 1

Live Chat This coming Monday

Post by helios »

This Monday at 1200 EDT (-5 gmt) Tux500 will sponsor a Live Chat with Stephan Gregoire, the driver for the Indy 500 Linux car. Anyone is eligible to join in and most any questions are fair game for Stephan.

As well, if you are unable to attend the event, a thread in the forum is available for you to leave your name and questions or comments. hopefully, we will be able to do a live audio simecast of the chat but we havent quite worked out the logistics of doing so yet. I am asking that anyone able to attend please help us out and make this thirty minutes or so a success. I guess it's not everyday that we get to talk to someone who makes their living at 220 miles per hour. Especially when Tux is on the front of the car leading the way.

You can post your questions to Stephan at http://tux500.com/forum/ or leave a good luck message for him there. Oh, and btw...the article that will talk about a recent success for Linux Mint will publish late this afternoon at blog.lobby4linux.com. It will also get some traction at Lxer.com for those who would like to see it in a broader syndication.

thanks

Ken - aka helios
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 30 days after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
clem
Level 12
Level 12

Post by clem »

Hi Ken,

Where will this chat take place? on the http://www.tux500.com website or on IRC?

Clem
helios
Level 1
Level 1

I'm thinkin' at tux500

Post by helios »

Probably at tux500 but I will call or email bob now and get an answer. will post asap. thanks for reminding me

Ken

Return to “Open Chat”