Tips for making informative videos

Chat about just about anything else
SpongebobFan1994
Level 3
Level 3

Tips for making informative videos

Post by SpongebobFan1994 »

Because I was fired from my last job not too long ago, I at first was looking at other jobs and was also considering freelance work. However, because I've honestly never liked the rat race, I've decided to make monitized videos for a YouTube competitor called Dailymotion (hopefully you heard of it). I'm currently in the process of making informative art-related videos. While I already made the decision to work on my computer in the car to get less distracted, I'm wondering what other things I can do to keep myself focused?
Garen
Level 1
Level 1

Re: Tips for making informative videos

Post by Garen »

You can make the most informative video, but it will not be useful if nobody sees it. Now there is a lot of competition out there and not everyone can make it so that people watch his video. I have a business and I constantly use social networks to promote my business. Mostly it's TWITTER. I’m constantly trying to find different tools for promoting my account. I found a great site where you can attract a large number of followers for a small price.
Last edited by Garen on Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
SpongebobFan1994
Level 3
Level 3

Re: Tips for making informative videos

Post by SpongebobFan1994 »

Garen wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:09 am
You can make the most informative video, but it will not be useful if nobody sees it. Now there is a lot of competition out there and not everyone can make it so that people watch his video. I have a business and I constantly use social networks to promote my business. Mostly it's TWITTER. I’m constantly trying to find different tools for promoting my account. I found a great site where you can attract a large number of followers for a small price.
I made a decision a while ago that I'd post the links to art-themed groups on various sites on the Fediverse (hopefully you've heard of it), as well as sending them to everyone I know personally. Not only that, but the tags in my videos will gain the attention of anyone interested in art. Obviously, I won't become an instant millionaire, but getting some kind of following is all I hope for.
Last edited by Moem on Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed a commercial link

Return to “Open chat”