Hello there, will this be for me?

Welcome to newcomers! Don't hesitate to introduce yourself.
Forum rules
Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
kelevra
Level 4
Level 4

Re: Hello there, will this be for me?

Post by kelevra »

Graham001 wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:21 pm
Hi kelevra,
After scouring town today I was unable to find any magazines with a copy and none of the computer stores could help. Even a couple of small computer installation/maintenance companies whose motto were along the line of “any and all your IT needs met” couldn’t help.

So if your kind offer is still open I would be very grateful if you could send me that usb.
I will of course cover any costs for the stick, postage and your time.

Thanks

Graham

PS; I am in the UK if it makes a difference
Hey Graham,
I have created the multiboot USB drive for you. It has three different versions of Mint 20 aboard. Mail to the UK is not a problem from Canada and of course the offer is still open. I have sent you a private message with some details.
kelevra
"None of us is as smart as all of us." Ken Blanchard

Mint 21 Cinnamon
AMD© R5 2600 @ stock 16GiB

Mint 20.2 Cinnamon
Intel© Celeron© CPU B820 @ 1.70GHz 8GiB
Graham001

Post by Graham001 »

kelevra wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:17 am
Graham001 wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:21 pm
Hi kelevra,
After scouring town today I was unable to find any magazines with a copy and none of the computer stores could help. Even a couple of small computer installation/maintenance companies whose motto were along the line of “any and all your IT needs met” couldn’t help.

So if your kind offer is still open I would be very grateful if you could send me that usb.
I will of course cover any costs for the stick, postage and your time.

Thanks

Graham

PS; I am in the UK if it makes a difference
Hey Graham,
I have created the multiboot USB drive for you. It has three different versions of Mint 20 aboard. Mail to the UK is not a problem from Canada and of course the offer is still open. I have sent you a private message with some details.
kelevra
That’s brilliant, thank you so much.
bob466
Level 6
Level 6

Post by bob466 »

Welcome to the Forum. :D
Linux For Ever...Windows Never. Image
The Freedom To Choose Your Own Avatar Without Victimisation.
kelevra
Level 4
Level 4

Post by kelevra »

Graham001 wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:32 am
Hey Graham,
kelevra
Hi Graham,
I mailed the USB drive on Monday morning. According to Canada Post's calculator, it should take 6.2 days. Now, of course, the COVID thing will most likely add some amount of delay to the order. I am hoping you will see the letter by this coming Friday.
Kelevra
"None of us is as smart as all of us." Ken Blanchard

Mint 21 Cinnamon
AMD© R5 2600 @ stock 16GiB

Mint 20.2 Cinnamon
Intel© Celeron© CPU B820 @ 1.70GHz 8GiB
Graham001

Post by Graham001 »

kelevra wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:00 am
Graham001 wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:32 am
Hey Graham,
kelevra
Hi Graham,
I mailed the USB drive on Monday morning. According to Canada Post's calculator, it should take 6.2 days. Now, of course, the COVID thing will most likely add some amount of delay to the order. I am hoping you will see the letter by this coming Friday.
Kelevra

Return to “Introduce Yourself”