CTRL+SHIFT+F10 shortcut

Quick to answer questions about finding your way around Linux Mint as a new user.
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions use the other forums in the support section.
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
icemall
Level 1
Level 1

CTRL+SHIFT+F10 shortcut

Post by icemall »

I'm using Rubymine on Linux Mint and have always been using its CTRL+SHIFT+F10 shortcut to run certain command. Still from certain version of Mint (cannot really remember which) that shortcut is not passing, in fact it acts like SHIFT+F10. It feels like Mint is stripping the CTRL part of it.

Any idea what I can do to fix this? I think I've once stumbled upon someone mentioning some faulty deamon around this, still I can't find that topic again.

System:
Kernel: 5.19.0-35-generic x86_64 bits: 64 compiler: N/A Desktop: Cinnamon 5.6.8 tk: GTK 3.24.33
wm: muffin dm: LightDM Distro: Linux Mint 21.1 Vera base: Ubuntu 22.04 jammy
Last edited by LockBot on Thu Sep 21, 2023 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.

Return to “Beginner Questions”