Mint Xfce with whitesur gtk theme

Show off your customized Linux Mint desktop!
Forum rules
Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
guilhermelx
Level 1
Level 1

Mint Xfce with whitesur gtk theme

Post by guilhermelx »

Last edited by LockBot on Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Sbilko
Level 1
Level 1

Re: Mint Xfce with whitesur gtk theme

Post by Sbilko »

Your Desktop is really nice, I like it, thank you for sharing it! ^^,

just switched to Linux Mint 21.2 Xfce and loving it. meet little Minty in the toolbar, she looks at everything I do, and with the little brain next to her she thinks about it. It's fun because Linux is Open Source and can't spy. She pokes fun at Windows, I used it since I was 8

but Windows on my tiny 30Gb laptop would leave only little space. Whereas Linux Mint comes with everything, and on top of that gives me 7 times more free space. A Big Thanks to the Developers! With Windows it was necessary to install huge programs, and not only was their design getting worse over the years, but they also took a massive amout of space; Windows is also getting uglier, and more convoluted and demanding; they don't support my touchpad. Whereas in Linux everything works and I'm very pleasatly surprised at the compactness of the programs. I'll figure out how to add some Widgets. I wish I didn't have to disable secure boot every time I unplug the laptop, I try to figure out how to get the Wi-Fi working without having secure boot enabled. I'm very pleased with Linux Mint. If you wish you can keep the background ^^,

Return to “Screenshots”