Donations

Questions about the project and the distribution - obviously no support questions here please
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Jim1634
Level 1
Level 1

Donations

Post by Jim1634 »

Hi I would like to make a donation but i would like a link to my website with it. I see no place to put my website link when I go to make a donation, please tell me what I'm supposed to do to get it on the donaters page.
xenopeek
Level 25
Level 25

Re: Donations

Post by xenopeek »

AFAIK you'll be sent an email some time after payment, with a link to a personal page where you can set the name and optional link to show.
xuhdev
Level 1
Level 1

Post by xuhdev »

xenopeek wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:41 pm AFAIK you'll be sent an email some time after payment, with a link to a personal page where you can set the name and optional link to show.
Not sure if the situation is the same. I recently sponsored through this page on behalf of my company: https://linuxmint.com/sponsors_info.php

But haven't got any link like what you have mentioned (and company name hasn't shown up on the sponsorship page either)
xenopeek
Level 25
Level 25

Post by xenopeek »

xuhdev wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:52 pm Not sure if the situation is the same. I recently sponsored through this page on behalf of my company: https://linuxmint.com/sponsors_info.php

But haven't got any link like what you have mentioned (and company name hasn't shown up on the sponsorship page either)
If that was in the past few days allow some more time for the sponsorship to be processed. Or could the email have ended up in your spam / junk mail folder maybe? Otherwise please contact root@linuxmint.com. We (forum staff) don't have access to information about sponsors or donors. This board is for Linux Mint users to help each other with Linux Mint problems.

Thanks for sponsoring the Linux Mint developers!

Return to “Non-technical Questions”