FileSystem Missing Under Places (snapshot)

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
ostatenk

FileSystem Missing Under Places (snapshot)

Post by ostatenk »

I've attached a snapshot cause I don't really know how to explain the problem. Basically, I don't see the filesystem where it should be, or anywhere for that matter. How do I restore it to its default location?
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
feed3
Level 4
Level 4

Re: FileSystem Missing Under Places (snapshot)

Post by feed3 »

ostatenk wrote:I've attached a snapshot cause I don't really know how to explain the problem. Basically, I don't see the filesystem where it should be, or anywhere for that matter. How do I restore it to its default location?
A bit confuse on which "filesystem" you asking about. if i'm not mistaken, "filesystem" at the left pane of "places" is available when you install mint through mint4win. In that "filesystem", there's all the folder inside root and plus the host folder. But, i might be wrong. To put any folder to the left pane(places), right click on the intended folder and select add to places.
snapshot2.png
Boo
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Boo »

you could have right clicked on the filesystem (disk) and clicked the hide check box accidentally.
right click on the places and choose "show all entries" tick box.
then right click on the filesystem and un tick the hide check box.

Boo
Now where was i going? Oh yes, crazy!
ostatenk

Post by ostatenk »

Thanks for the help. I'm still getting used to this new OS. Everything I was looking for is contained in ROOT.

Return to “Software & Applications”