I AM A NEW MINTIE

Quick to answer questions about finding your way around Linux Mint as a new user.
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions use the other forums in the support section.
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
misswham

I AM A NEW MINTIE

Post by misswham »

I have been an Ubuntu user for 2 years now. I love it and I will NEVER go back to WINDOWS :shock: . I was looking at Ubuntu videos on you tube 2 weeks ago and I saw that Linux Mint was here. I have NEVER heard of it at all. I downloaded the ISO and ran it from the cd and fell in love. My graphics are much clear and my audio is clearer and louder also. It was plain and simple.

Looking forward to years of MINT!
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
vrkalak

Re: I AM A NEW MINTIE

Post by vrkalak »

Welcome to LinuxMint and the Mint Forum.

Hope you enjoy your time with us. :mrgreen:
Leppie

Post by Leppie »

welcome to the forum :)
tenfoot
Level 6
Level 6

Post by tenfoot »

Jordan and Albert wish you many happy years using Mint :lol:
hipporhinostricow

Post by hipporhinostricow »

Welcome, and congratulations!! :D
_h_

Post by _h_ »

misswham wrote:I have been an Ubuntu user for 2 years now. I love it and I will NEVER go back to WINDOWS :shock: . I was looking at Ubuntu videos on you tube 2 weeks ago and I saw that Linux Mint was here. I have NEVER heard of it at all. I downloaded the ISO and ran it from the cd and fell in love. My graphics are much clear and my audio is clearer and louder also. It was plain and simple.

Looking forward to years of MINT!
Huzzah! Welcome fellow new Mintie. :)
ashwinhgtx

Post by ashwinhgtx »

Welcome. Have a nice time Mintifying your computers. :D

Return to “Beginner Questions”