Greetings

Welcome to newcomers! Don't hesitate to introduce yourself.
Forum rules
Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
fredrikt

Greetings

Post by fredrikt »

Greetings to all of you!

I installed Linux Mint a couple of days ago and I really like it. There's always something to tinker with for that touch of perfection. And so far it works like a charm.

I dual boot with w7 as I have some music production stuff, but everything else I do can be done in Linux. And that makes me happy :)

/Fredrik
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
tdockery97
Level 14
Level 14

Re: Greetings

Post by tdockery97 »

Welcome fredrikt, glad you're enjoying Mint. You'll find a lot of useful information here in the forums and at the community website as well.
Mint Cinnamon 20.1
Oscar799
Level 20
Level 20

Post by Oscar799 »

Hello fredrikt,
Welcome to Mint Forum :P
There is a lot of useful information for new and not-so-new users here -> http://forums.linuxmint.com/viewtopic.p ... 58#p302358
We have a Community site http://community.linuxmint.com/
For real-time help there are IRC channels,open MintMenu>Internet>XChat and you will be automatically connected to #linuxmint-help and #linuxmint-chat
Have fun with Mint
OldManHook

Post by OldManHook »

fredrikt wrote:Greetings to all of you!

I installed Linux Mint a couple of days ago and I really like it. There's always something to tinker with for that touch of perfection. And so far it works like a charm.

I dual boot with w7 as I have some music production stuff, but everything else I do can be done in Linux. And that makes me happy :)

/Fredrik
As said Welcome to Linux Mint (and Linux) Hope you enjoy :)
I'm into Music too :o Hope you will check out some of the Linux Music Production Software,I have a complete Studio using Linux :) Again Welcome and Good Luck 8)
fredrikt

Post by fredrikt »

Thank you all for the warm welcome :)

@OldManHook

I'm going to try LMMS and see if that works for me. Sold all outboard gear years ago and went the computer/vst way. But LMMS looks promising.
jesica

Post by jesica »

welcome to the forum

Return to “Introduce Yourself”