Awesome forums!

Welcome to newcomers! Don't hesitate to introduce yourself.
Forum rules
Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
timmer1240

Awesome forums!

Post by timmer1240 »

I must say these are some awesome forums for linux mint!VARY Informative and interesting seems to be more going on here than the Ubuntu forums Love it!I was Using Ubuntu for a year Karmic Koala 9.10 I needed to upgrade because support is ending and I liked the Idea of LMDE so I installed and its EXCELLENT I LOVE IT!LINUX MINT POWER DEBIAN It doesnt get any better than this!I Love open source and all the wonderful helpful people involved without these forums things would be harder for sure but Mint has a great community glad to be a part of it!
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Rifester

Re: Awesome forums!

Post by Rifester »

Welcome! I agree with you, LMDE is rock solid, and this community is fantastic....
dawgdoc

Post by dawgdoc »

Welcome timmer

I think your enthusiasm is infectious. WOW. :mrgreen:
vrkalak

Post by vrkalak »

Welcome to LinuxMint and the Mint Forums.

Mint+Debian+Forums [does the 'happy dance'] :P
tdockery97
Level 14
Level 14

Post by tdockery97 »

Welcome to the Mint forums timmer1240. You will find a lot of information and help from some very enthusiastic and knowledgeable Mint users. I'm sure you will also want to visit our Mint Community Website at http://community.linuxmint.com/. You will find real-time help in our IRC channels. Just go to Menu>Internet>XChat IRC and when you open it you will automatically be taken to our #linuxmint-chat and #linuxmint-help channels. Have fun with Mint.
Mint Cinnamon 20.1
Oscar799
Level 20
Level 20

Post by Oscar799 »

Hello timmer1240,
Welcome to Mint Forum :P
There is a lot of useful information for new and not-so-new users here -> http://forums.linuxmint.com/viewtopic.p ... 58#p302358
If you decide to explore the IRC channels,when you get there type /join #linuxmint-debian
TBABill
Level 6
Level 6

Post by TBABill »

I enjoy seeing others with such genuine affection for Mint, especially LMDE. I hope you will continue to share your enthusiasm in the forums and with friends. Welcome!
DrHu

Post by DrHu »

OSS and Linux has been the most rational way for a long time, yet so few see it!
willie42
Level 7
Level 7

Post by willie42 »

Welcome to the Linux Mint Forums :D
Comptia A+ Certified Technician
Comptia Network + Certified Technician
You can not have Success without Failures.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”