wotcha

Welcome to newcomers! Don't hesitate to introduce yourself.
Forum rules
Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
toad

wotcha

Post by toad »

Since the introduction of LMDE I've decided to have a copy of Mint as a backup system on my systems.

Been on Arch for three years, started seven years ago with Suse, then Debian, Kubuntu, Sidux, Mepis, Klikit, Kubuntu, Arch.

But I was after some info as well. I searched the forum for an RSS-feed so I can get a quick overview of what is happening on the forum but no joy.

Am I just blind? I'm sure I must be :shock:
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Elisa

Re: wotcha

Post by Elisa »

Hey Toad! :D

I see the world is small, right? :D
Welcome!
BTW you could even test Mint 9 KDE and compare with Kubuntu and let me know your opinions! ;)
Oscar799
Level 20
Level 20

Post by Oscar799 »

Hello toad,
Welcome to Mint Forum :P
The RSS feed is here http://forums.linuxmint.com/rss.php
toad

Post by toad »

@ Elisa

Yep, small world. Lots of people from the KDE forum are also busy on the KDE forum and it is nice to see some here, too :)

As for KDE - I'm perfectly happy with my setup at the mo. I don't use mint as my primary OS, but thought that lmde is a perfect backup to have on my hard disk and I do chroot into it to keep it up to date. Gnome, xfce, kde, I don't really care what they put on top of it... (still secretly waiting for lmde 64-bit KDE version).

@ Oscar

Thanks a ton for the RSS feed! For some reason I simply was not able to find it.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”