installed ALL mint editions but Dogb says they do not work!

Chat about anything related to Linux Mint
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
woodsmoke

installed ALL mint editions but Dogb says they do not work!

Post by woodsmoke »

I know....everybody that is somewhat familiar with the old woodsmoker....

His posts tend to....wander.

So I will keep this short...

Yes.....I was FORCED...FORCED I SAY!!! :P :P to invoke synaptic.... and :evil: :evil: install the 173 drivers :lol: :lol: for nVidia and up. :!: :!: :!:

It was SUCH A TRAVAIL.... :!: SUCH a travail.. :!: .I mean.... I had to click synaptic :!: :!: in the menu(which is quite beautiful and functional btw :lol: )....and actually TYPE IN...."nvidia"..... :!: :!: :idea: :idea:

DO NOT REMEMBER THAT....DO NOT REMEMBER TO TYPE INTO SYNAPTIC....nvidia..... :evil: :evil: nO NO NOOO~!!!!

AND OH MY GAWD......click the drivers for 173..... for an nVidia 9600 card.....DID I TYPE THAT....NO...DO NOT LOOK BACK!!!

SUCH ANGUISH...SUCH TRAVAIL.........SUCH HEARTACHE....oh the HUMANITY!!!!

I was going to insert a picture of the Hindenberg exploding here but, upon reconsideration, thought i was a little over the top.... :twisted:

BUT ANYWAY.....

I then had to actually SELECT..................OH MY GAWD.......manu/applications/system/additional drivers.....

I then .................I WANT A LAWYER......I had to actually CLICK.....the 173 driver......

THE PAIN...............THE ANGUISH.............OH NO.......

and

STOP THE PRESSES!!! STOP RIGHT NOW.............the labour.........the heartache............the anguish.....

I had to........................... :( :( :( :( REstart!!!

And here I am.....typing from Mint KDE ...........with the correct screen resolution............

NO..........NO............>NO.............It cannot.............. :!: :!: :!: :?: :?: :?:

BE THIS HARDDDDD!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dogb.

Dost thou not suspect my place? Dost thou not suspect my years? O that he were here to write me down an ass! but, masters, remember that I am an ass; though it be not written down, yet forget not that I am an ass.

RUN..........RUN.......RUN FROM KUBUNTU KDE..............get thou hence!!!! :D :D :lol: :lol:

GO AWAY..............!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

DO NOT ..............install :lol: :lol: or even go so near as a live cd...... :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

GO away..... :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

That way....since you are away....

my download times for the next iso will be shorter!! :lol:

wooddogberryandIaregreatfriendssmoke
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
lmintnewb

Re: installed ALL mint editions but Dogb says they do not wo

Post by lmintnewb »

Hey ... I'm getting the impression you're trying to be sarcastic bud ! Who ya think ya fooling ?!?! That was a lot of typing too !

:D
tdockery97
Level 14
Level 14

Post by tdockery97 »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Congratulations on surviving the anguish and torture of acquiring the best Linux Distro there is.
Mint Cinnamon 20.1
woodsmoke

Post by woodsmoke »

MOI....sarcastic? NOI !!!

and yes.....the absolute WORST DISTRO THAT IS EASY TO INSTALL...

or....

the absolute BEST distro that is EASY to installl...

or.....

aaah to heck with it....

INSTALL THE VERD@#$% thing and get on with your lives!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

DO NOT INSTALL THIS DISTRO......GO AWAY!!!!

Otherwise you will eat up bandwidth!!! GO AWAY!!!!! :lol:
woodCONFLICTEDsmoke
richyrich

Post by richyrich »

I think you are going to wear out your Enter key . . . . . and quoting Shakespeare to boot ! . . :shock:

The circumstances of the world are so variable that an irrevocable purpose or opinion is almost synonymous with a foolish one.

He draweth out the thread of his verbosity finer than the staple of his argument.

regards, richy

Return to “Chat about Linux Mint”