Ho everyone

Welcome to newcomers! Don't hesitate to introduce yourself.
Forum rules
Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
orlandodawn

Ho everyone

Post by orlandodawn »

Hi there

this is the first Linux community I have joined and seems a friendly enough place from looking through the posts. Its what I would expect from a Linux community anyways.

Im relatively new to Linux myself. I have a little Linux headless server at home running a web server and some download programs.

Ive used Mint before some time ago and am getting round to playing with it again. My favourite thing so far is all the media support that is installed out of the box. Superb

all the best

mark
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
tdockery97
Level 14
Level 14

Re: Ho everyone

Post by tdockery97 »

Welcome to the Mint forums mark. You will find a lot of information and help from some very enthusiastic and knowledgeable Mint users. I'm sure you will also want to visit our Mint Community Website at http://community.linuxmint.com/. You will find real-time help in our IRC channels. Just go to Menu>Internet>XChat IRC and when you open it you will automatically be taken to our #linuxmint-chat and #linuxmint-help channels. Have fun with Mint.
Mint Cinnamon 20.1
Senajit

Post by Senajit »

Welcome and hello on this Linux community,
There is lots of knowledge here about different topics, Hope we will enjoy the stay at this community.. If you want to know something about me then feel free to ask...!!
Have a Great Day...!!!
Oscar799
Level 20
Level 20

Post by Oscar799 »

Hello Mark,
Welcome to Mint Forum :P
There is a lot of useful information for new and not-so-new users here -> http://forums.linuxmint.com/viewtopic.p ... 58#p302355
The-Wizard

Post by The-Wizard »

Welcome to the Mint family forums

wizard
nunol
Level 9
Level 9

Post by nunol »

Welcome to the Linux Mint Forums mark!

Cheers.