Nautilus Image Converter?

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
xtremo

Nautilus Image Converter?

Post by xtremo »

Just installed 12....great work Clem and all the team!

One question though....I've installed Nautilus Image Converter from the repos but no right click option shows up in the menu.

Any ideas guys.....cos as a web dev this little tool is such a timesaver for me.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Pilosopong Tasyo
Level 6
Level 6

Re: Nautilus Image Converter?

Post by Pilosopong Tasyo »

xtremo wrote:I've installed Nautilus Image Converter from the repos but no right click option shows up in the menu.
IMSMR, you have to right-click on an image before that option shows up. Right-clicking on a blank area in Nautilus' right pane is not going to work.
o Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish and he will eat for a lifetime!
o If an issue has been fixed, please edit your first post and add the word [SOLVED].
xtremo

Re: Nautilus Image Converter?

Post by xtremo »

Thanks for the reply mate!

But this is weird....after I installed yesterday there was no right click option for resizing available.....accessing it exactly the same way as I've always done on Ubuntu.

Now today it's there!

So problem solved....but I've no idea how! :D

Return to “Software & Applications”