Clean Wallpaper

Style your desktop
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
wallEshelper

Clean Wallpaper

Post by wallEshelper »

Simply 2 images combined to form a nice clean looking scene. Enjoy at will.

http://imgur.com/3qu0k
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
xenopeek
Level 25
Level 25

Re: Clean Wallpaper

Post by xenopeek »

I like it :D But what is up with the white bars on top and at the bottom?
wallEshelper

Post by wallEshelper »

Thanks for pointing that out! Those white bars were from me rushing through and uploading without doing a final overview lol. Here's a corrected file to replace the mistake. Cheers
DrHu

Post by DrHu »

About your design, I have no opinion, only to say I imagine it being as good as any other style shown/designed/available or offered
--anyway nice to see the interest

Usually I think of clean wallpaper as a simple color background, that is a flat desktop onto which objects (Icons etc) can be placed

I am glad that a blank (simple color) wallpaper is available within the selections provided by Most Linux's even if they default to their preferred branding or design elements..
  • The reason I prefer that is that I don't want the sometimes nice design to get in the way of what I am using the computer for
    --that being: applications, email, browsing etc..
KakersUK

Post by KakersUK »

I feel exactly the same way, I just use a basic noise texture background.
Danko8321

Clean Wallpaper

Post by Danko8321 »

Nice Wallpaper! Although I concur with the fact that it is in no way a clean wallpaper, you have done a great work making it. Love it, can't really say much more. Good work. Cheers. Danko.

Return to “Themes, Icons & Wallpaper”