GREETINGS FROM ARGENTINA!

Welcome to newcomers! Don't hesitate to introduce yourself.
Please don't post tech support questions here
eusebioo8
Level 1
Level 1

GREETINGS FROM ARGENTINA!

Post by eusebioo8 » Fri May 18, 2012 10:08 pm

Hi, everybody! I'm very pleased to join your community. I'm a newbie in these lands, but all the few things I saw, were really very, very interesting, ( I din't saw many yet, but all what I did I liked so much! Enought to keeping me learning more and more about this fascinating OS!). So I hope, this be a grateful and profitable experience for me by you! Thanks a lot!

hellfire695
Level 3
Level 3

Re: GREETINGS FROM ARGENTINA!

Post by hellfire695 » Fri May 18, 2012 10:29 pm

welcome

The-Wizard
Level 12
Level 12

Post by The-Wizard » Sat May 19, 2012 2:55 am

welcome to the mint family forums

wizard
The idea that Bill Gates has appeared like a knight in shining armour to lead all customers out of a mire of technological chaos neatly ignores the fact that it was he who, by peddling second-rate technology, led them into it in the first place.

xenopeek
Level 24
Level 24

Post by xenopeek » Sat May 19, 2012 6:17 am

Hi eusebioo8, welcome to the Linux Mint forums :D Thanks for joining the forums!

Be sure also to check out the Community website (ideas, tutorials, and hardware and software reviews), and the Cinnamon Spices website for adding themes, applets and extensions to Cinnamon (and check out the Cinnamon Extras package, which will install a lot of these for your automatically). If you haven't installed Cinnamon, see here the most recent update for a teaser.

You can also chat in real-time with other Linux Mint users. In the Mint Menu, in the Internet section, start the application XChat IRC. You will automatically get connected to #linuxmint-chat for general chat and #linuxmint-help for support with other Linux Mint users.

rivenathos
Level 6
Level 6

Post by rivenathos » Mon May 21, 2012 4:47 pm

Welcome to Linux MInt! I am sure you will enjoy it as much as the rest of us. Have fun!
Current hardware: a Dell OptiPlex 3010 desktop, a Dell Inspiron 531 desktop, and a Dell Inspiron 1545 laptop.
Current OS: LMDE 3

eusebioo8
Level 1
Level 1

Post by eusebioo8 » Tue May 22, 2012 7:06 pm

:)
Vincent Vermeulen wrote:Hi eusebioo8, welcome to the Linux Mint forums :D Thanks for joining the forums!

Be sure also to check out the Community website (ideas, tutorials, and hardware and software reviews), and the Cinnamon Spices website for adding themes, applets and extensions to Cinnamon (and check out the Cinnamon Extras package, which will install a lot of these for your automatically). If you haven't installed Cinnamon, see here the most recent update for a teaser.

You can also chat in real-time with other Linux Mint users. In the Mint Menu, in the Internet section, start the application XChat IRC. You will automatically get connected to #linuxmint-chat for general chat and #linuxmint-help for support with other Linux Mint users.
Thank you very much (and all the people on your behalf). I tell you, I'm working and testing, by now, LM 12 / 32 b. All my life I've been a Windows user, and still do. So I'm discovering this "new" (for me) OS, and I found it fascinating, as said. Surely will appear many questions and doubts for me about this as time passes, and I'll seach for the community advise and enlightment, meanwhile I read and follow every detail of posts presented in these forums. Thanks again everybody! Chau, hasta siempre! :)

P.S.(I've already downloaded LM 13 MATE/ 32 b., and gonna check it out asap! Then I tell you my impressions about!). :|

Return to “Introduce yourself”