Linux mint 12 help?

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
MetalViking

Linux mint 12 help?

Post by MetalViking »

I just started up my laptop, and the screen is out of order. The part of the screen that should be on th left is on the right, and the one that should be on the right is on the left! Do you know how I can fix this?
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
squeezy

Re: Linux mint 12 help?

Post by squeezy »

What's out of order? Looks pretty normal to me.
MetalViking

Post by MetalViking »

The left and right parts of the screen are switched. I don't know how to fix it
abnvolk

Post by abnvolk »

Stared at your screenshot for a long time, but can't find anything abnormal :roll:
MetalViking

Post by MetalViking »

Huh. Well, the left and right sides of the screen are switched. The screenshot should've had the sides switched
abnvolk

Post by abnvolk »

I don't think it is related to Mint, because in my laptop your screenshot looks normal. :?:
MetalViking

Post by MetalViking »

It's not, when I boot windows it does the same thing. I turn it on, the "Toshiba" screen looks normal until it asks what I want to boot
squeezy

Post by squeezy »

Don't feed the troll.
MetalViking

Post by MetalViking »

I'm not trolling, I'm 100 percent serious. I can't find anyone with this problem anywhere. It's starting to piss me off. I created an account on here just to see if anybody knows what the rainbows is going on with my screen

Return to “Software & Applications”