Flash working really bad

Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
nemodot

Flash working really bad

Post by nemodot »

I'm using LM 13, the flash plugin on both Firefox and chrome was working properly at the begining.

Then, the flash plugin on chrome started to work bad, the colors all messed up. Can't make a screenhot out of it and the player seems to be dragged to other browse windows when I'm not watching it. I took a picture with my phone camera:

Pic: http://i.imgur.com/9Yise.jpg

I tried Flash Aid on firefox even when firefox had flash working well. I installed every plugin they suggest. All adobe plugins worked bad, only Gnash worked fine with the colors. but Gnash crashes a lot.

Is there a way to downgrade the flash player? It worked good in the past, i've never had problems with it in the past.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
bimsebasse

Re: Flash working really bad

Post by bimsebasse »

Try Chromium, haven't had any flash issues in ages.
nemodot

Post by nemodot »

breaks on chromium as well. Nobody else is having this issue?
noobs

Post by noobs »

Hey. It's not the browser. It's flashplayer.
I guess you have an nVidia gfx card.

To fix this, disable hardware acceleration in flashplayer (HD videos will run worse).
Go to a YouTube video, right click, Settings, uncheck Enable hardware acceleration.
nemodot

Post by nemodot »

Yeah, I have nVidia.

I can't disable hardware acceleration, when I'm on the settings window it lags and crashes and the buttons don't work. Is there an alternative way to disable it?

Return to “Sound”