I've created an µTorrent applet for Cinnamon.
- Tested with µTorrent Server alpha (3.0 build 27079) - http://www.utorrent.com/downloads/linux
- Similar to Windows µTorrent tray icon
- Displays a tooltip with the actual up/down rate
- Can control up/down global bandwith limit
- Can start/pause/stop all torrents in queue
Attached in this post you can find the compressed file with the applet. To install it, you have to run 'install.sh' and restart Cinnamon (Alt-F2 => "r" <enter>). Then add the applet to the panel and select under Settings the Web-UI URL and User/Pass of your µTorrent server.
I would like to test it with some users before uploading it to the repository. Can anyone help me doing some testing?
Please post suggestions for improvement of Cinnamon here
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests