I've been using Clementine music player for a very long time. I recently installed SoundKonverter and Clementine quit working. It completely stopped. I won't even start up any more. The mouse pointer shows activity for a few seconds and then nothing.
Clementine version 1.0.1+dfsg-2+b1. That's the latest available in my Linux Mint LMDE Xfce with full KDE on top. I have UP6 for LMDE, but Clementine was working just fine with UP6, until I installed SoundKonverter. BTW, I did remove and reinstall Clementine.
JuK and all other KDE music/media player still work just fine.
Archived topics about LMDE 1
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests