Hi

Welcome to newcomers! Don't hesitate to introduce yourself.
Forum rules
Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
neidr91

Hi

Post by neidr91 »

I've already posted a couple of times but I forgot to introduce myself, sorry about that.

I'm Nat, i'm mexican, my english is terrible but I manage, sort of. I'm new to mint, but i was an ubuntu user for 2 years. I decided to try mint and i'm loving it so far. So hello everyone :D
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
xenopeek
Level 25
Level 25

Re: Hi

Post by xenopeek »

Welcome to Linux Mint :D Nothing wrong with your English, so you are managing fine :wink:
The-Wizard

Post by The-Wizard »

your English seems fine to me

welcome to the mint family forums

wizard
jesica

Post by jesica »

Welcome to MInt :mrgreen:
robw

Post by robw »

Hi Nat,

Welcome aboard. Mint owes a lot to Ubuntu and I've tried both. I find Mint much more user friendly, and not just for refugees rom Windows. I've used it as my only OS for 5 years, and I'm sticking with it! These forums are very useful if you have any problems, but Mint's Ubuntu base means that you can still find solutions to problems from the Ubuntu forums if it helps. Welcome aboard, hope you enjoy! And if you've used Ubuntu for 2 years, youre' already more of an expert than you might think. I'm sure you can help others here!

Cheers, Rob
overthetop

Post by overthetop »

Welcome aboard! :P
kc1di
Level 18
Level 18

Post by kc1di »

Welcome to Mint Nat,
Hope you'll enjoy the family :)
Easy tips : https://easylinuxtipsproject.blogspot.com/ Pjotr's Great Linux projects page.
Linux Mint Installation Guide: http://linuxmint-installation-guide.rea ... en/latest/
Registered Linux User #462608
neidr91

Post by neidr91 »

Thank you all for the kind replies :D And yes, some people have said to me that my english is fine, but when i'm reading it, it feels ackward. I don't know, but thanks again :D

Return to “Introduce Yourself”