Decreasing windows titlebar tansparency, where?

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
jazz.h
Level 4
Level 4

Decreasing windows titlebar tansparency, where?

Post by jazz.h »

It seems I can't find anywhere a setting for decreasing windows titlebar transparency/opacity.
I'm currently using FormaN decoration, but it's more-less the same with all of the decorations...
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Orbmiser

Re: Decreasing windows titlebar tansparency, where?

Post by Orbmiser »

Haven't played enough with theme settings.
But did you look in Settings>Workspace Appearance>Desktop Theme>Details ?
Just guessing here.
jazz.h
Level 4
Level 4

Post by jazz.h »

No, it's not there.
It seems that this setting is not configurable, if you want untransparent window title bar, you have to pick such window decoration...
homerscousin

Post by homerscousin »

I'm not sure this will be helpful or not. I have wondered the same thing. How do I change one little bit of a particular theme. I looked thru my directory structure one day and found config type files related to themes. These files had lines similar to Conky: argb value = ___ or opacity =____ or color = ____. That sort of thing. I haven't tried changing any of these entries, can't remember where the heck I found the files. I'm just guessing that you need a desktop that supports transparency, like KDE/Kwin and you need to find these files to change the values, if they are even available.

Return to “Software & Applications”