Window List with Application Grouping on Cinnamon

Suggestions and feedback for Linux Mint and the forums
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read: Where to post ideas & feature requests
Brahim Salem

Window List with Application Grouping on Cinnamon

Post by Brahim Salem »

I'm a hard working man and I usually run many applications at once. The thing is when I do that Cinnamon panel gets messed up and I lose track of my activities and so have to check all the windows to get the application I'm looking for. Why can't we have something like application grouping with settings to configure the applet look and functionality like DockBarX on Mate? :roll:I found something similar at http://cinnamon-spices.linuxmint.com/applets/view/16 but that applet lacks configurability :(

bimsebasse

Re: Window List with Application Grouping on Cinnamon

Post by bimsebasse »

Use Scale or Expo for quick overviews if you have a lot of windows open
Brahim Salem

Post by Brahim Salem »

bimsebasse wrote:Use Scale or Expo for quick overviews if you have a lot of windows open
Thanks for your quick response. I have disabled "Cinnamon Window List" and enabled "Scale applet" and that did the trick and until we see this issue addressed I think I'll be fine :D :D
Spinnekop

Post by Spinnekop »

With respect to my higher level brothers, that is hardly the same thing as a bar or dock with app grouping.... :?
deep64blue
Level 1
Level 1

Post by deep64blue »

Spinnekop wrote:With respect to my higher level brothers, that is hardly the same thing as a bar or dock with app grouping.... :?
Agreed, quite surprised this is not an option.

Return to “Suggestions & Feedback”