adobe flash

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
mint3211

adobe flash

Post by mint3211 »

Hi,

I am a newbie and just installed mint 14 mate. Love it. I used firefox browser and was able to install adobe flash. I installed Chromium and it destroyed flash in my firefox. And flash won't install in either chromium and chrome? Also, Chromium won't search in Google:( Can anyone please help? Why is Flash not included with the browser? Thanks!!
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
xenopeek
Level 25
Level 25

Re: adobe flash

Post by xenopeek »

I don't know about the flash thing. Linux Mint comes preloaded with flash, so there is no reason to install it. What did you do?

As for Google, try this (backup any bookmarks and settings you need from Chromium first): http://forum.linuxmint.com/viewtopic.ph ... 76#p680943
mint3211

Re: adobe flash

Post by mint3211 »

Hi xenopeek,

Thanks so much for the reply. The Chromium Google search fix worked perfectly. Thanks:)

I'm not sure what I did to wreck the flas player in my firefox but what I tried to do was install adobe flash in chronium and it did not install and at the same time stopped working in firefox:( If you have any thoughts ... thanks!

Return to “Software & Applications”