Linux Mint forum is the most active forum

Chat about just about anything else
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 30 days after creation.
Brahim Salem

Linux Mint forum is the most active forum

Post by Brahim Salem »

I have registred in many Linux forums including Ubuntu and Ultimate Edition OZ but i have never seen any forum as active as this one :D :D What do you think guys?
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 30 days after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Matt267
Level 3
Level 3

Re: Linux Mint forum is the most active forum

Post by Matt267 »

It is definitely more active then most.
Orbmiser

Post by Orbmiser »

Number 1 to active with many other 3rd party distro forums. But don't see that is true compared to Ubuntu's Forum.
They have a massive user base and much more activity tho spread out in quite a few sub-forums.
craig10x

Post by craig10x »

Exactly...linux mint forum is very active (probably more then most others) however the ubuntu forum is HUGE in activity...has a much larger constant volume then the mint forum...
Brahim Salem

Post by Brahim Salem »

craig10x wrote:Exactly...linux mint forum is very active (probably more then most others) however the ubuntu forum is HUGE in activity...has a much larger constant volume then the mint forum...
But they are slow to respond and more and more memebers of Ubuntu forums are migrating to other forums. Besides, Ubuntu forum is slow compared to Mint forum and I can't see where their huge masses are hiding maybe they are busy pulling each other's hair :D :D

Return to “Open Chat”