How to extend my wallpaper to other workspaces?

Quick to answer questions about finding your way around Linux Mint as a new user.
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions use the other forums in the support section.
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Flame_Phoenix

How to extend my wallpaper to other workspaces?

Post by Flame_Phoenix »

Hello, so one of my friends suggested me several dual screen wallpapers (because he has 2 monitors):
http://wallpaper4me.com/images/wallpape ... 80059.jpeg
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/ ... 53bokb.jpg

And many others. I don't have a dual screen, but I do have a super awesome Linux Mint Cinamon instalation that allows me to have multiple workspaces.
I tried downloading and setting one of those images as a wallpaper, but I only get a cut image, that doesn't change when i change workspaces. (I am doing: Right-Click on image -> set as background). What am I doing wrong? What are the correct steps?
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Flame_Phoenix

Re: How to extend my wallpaper to other workspaces?

Post by Flame_Phoenix »

Bump!
viking777

Re: How to extend my wallpaper to other workspaces?

Post by viking777 »

Forum Rule section 2 rule 10
[10] Bumping

Posting one word to bump a topic is generally discouraged. Try to research the problem and be patient for a solution. If nobody has responded within 48 hours, you may bump the topic to promote attention.
To bump a topic, scroll to the bottom of the topic and click Bump topic, by Board index, Subscribe topic, and Bookmark topic (the Bump topic link will appear 48 hours after the last response).
That is 48 hours not 4.8 hours.

Return to “Beginner Questions”