Archived topics about LMDE 1
Forum rules
Skinnx86
Level 1
Level 1

WebDAV on LMDE Mate with Caja

Postby Skinnx86 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:30 am

Hello Mint Community,

I have so many online storage options that I have recently decided I need to amalgamate them all. For this I have researched and discovered StorageMadeEasy and Otixo. A logical extension to this is to have otixo webdav linked to a folder within caja/nautilus. I use MATE btw.

FYI Before I started I installed davfs via synaptics.

So I go to File>Connect to server and choose Secure WebDAV, enter my details (https://dav.otixo.com; Port=443; Folder=/home/skinna/Otixo; Username is correct (although it does not ask me for my otixo password)).
Screenshot.png
Screenshot.png (392.06 KiB) Viewed 3130 times

I know these details work as I have been successful in adding otixo to ES File manager on my Galaxy Nexus (Android-4.1.1). The first picture has my username blanked out for security reasons.
Screenshot-1.png
The error message I get after I click Connect
Screenshot-1.png (303.72 KiB) Viewed 3130 times

I have google'd the error message and it seams to be very generic so have posted here in hope of some Minty help :wink:

Any help would be appreciated.

Skinnx86
My partner banned me dual booting linux on her desktop due to it being too much hassle. Stuck LMDE in a VM, now she has no choice...;-)

jazz.h
Level 4
Level 4

Re: WebDAV on LMDE Mate with Caja

Postby jazz.h » Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:55 am

I can confirm that the same error message at a given scenario is present at Mint Mate 13 64bit.
So I guess it's general Maya problem.
Can we expect a fix for this in the future?

Return to “Archive”