Hey Y'all

Welcome to newcomers! Don't hesitate to introduce yourself.
Forum rules
Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
southernpride1865

Hey Y'all

Post by southernpride1865 »

southernpride1865 here, Just made the switch from windows and having a host of newbie issues, basically because of the learning curve required. Used to have mad computer skills, cut my teeth and got a degree on Windows 95 and used it (Windows, NOT '95) exclusively ever since, but went to serve my country and came back pretty broken-physically, and with TBI and PTSD. As a result, I cannot function well in RL, so this (the net) is my world now. My main problem here will be that I also have CRS (Can't Remember Shit) lol! Seriously though, I have bad memory issues and this often causes.....irritation with those who do not know (stupid newbie asking the same stupid questions, etc.). So bear with me folks, because I AM trying! There is just so much I can't remember anymore, My long-term is great, but I don't know what date today is without looking at my calender.....and I have to do that several times a day. Stupid things like that! The odds are good that I will ask a question, get an answer, and then have to continually refer back to that multiple times to get my issuess with this switch resolved and everything working.

So, be easy with me please-I'm not stupid, just broken!

thanks
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Crewp

Re: Hey Y'all

Post by Crewp »

Welcome to Linux Mint, and the Mint forums. :D
The-Wizard

Post by The-Wizard »

Welcome to the Mint family forums

wizard
jesica

Post by jesica »

Good day and welcome to the forum :mrgreen:
catweazel
Level 19
Level 19

Post by catweazel »

Welcome aboard!
"There is, ultimately, only one truth -- cogito, ergo sum -- everything else is an assumption." - Me, my swansong.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”