Mint Upload!

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
xvedejas

Mint Upload!

Post by xvedejas »

It doesn't show up anymore. Where has it gone??
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Husse

Re: Mint Upload!

Post by Husse »

xvedejas wrote:It doesn't show up anymore. Where has it gone??
It's there....
More details please
xvedejas

Post by xvedejas »

I right click on a file and there's now no "upload" option... What else is there to say?
Husse

Post by Husse »

I just answered the same question
Make a search for nautilus actions and my nick and you'll find it
lazy

Post by lazy »

http://www.linuxmint.com/forum/viewtopi ... ons#p75994
mines broke 2, but i'll just wait for elyssa, i never really use it because i want my files to stay there for more than 2 days most of the time.
grimdestripador
Level 6
Level 6

Post by grimdestripador »

I like mintupload, It would be nice it it had an advanced command to upload to a specific directory on a FTP. I know its easy enough in the terminal, but right clicking a file to send it to your FTP service (could be configured ahead of time like mint upload puchased vs mint upload annonymous)
Wh1sper
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Wh1sper »

I would like to have the Upload Function extended. It would be nice to upload to server via ftp, sftp or scp, too.
The setting have to be in good unix tradition in the $HOME-dir of the user i.e. ~/.mintupload/serversettings.xml|conf|or whatever.
In the moment the config is in the deep of share, it should moved.
Especially the possibility to make use of scp in conjunction of public_keys would be very much appreciated
I already managed to connect my own server in Nautilus via the server menu (exact name is not handy in the moment)
So the mintupdate function is not absolute required, but it would be a nice add on to the usability of Mint :mrgreen:
Mein Blog fuer Nerten und Linux Strategen http://zockertown.de/s9y/
Arron

Post by Arron »

I love this app!! How can i set it to upload to my own server (ftp/ssh/whatever)? I dont need my own domain name (I already have one, id love to upload to there). It is fine to leave it on the mint server, is there a option for more space / larger files on there?

Wow, more I use Elyssa, the more cool things I find.
Aalexeey

Post by Aalexeey »

Mint Upload! What is this program for? Can't find anywhere what is it, just plenty bla..bla..bla how good it is, good for what?
Oscar799
Level 20
Level 20

Post by Oscar799 »

Please don't necrobump Aalexeey - this thread is nearly four years old
Mint Upload seems to have been supersede by Upload Manager

Return to “Software & Applications”