Beta Update: KDE Beta 037

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Boo
Level 7
Level 7

Beta Update: KDE Beta 037

Post by Boo »

I have updated the KDE beta with the Ubuntu 8.04.1 respin.
I uploaded it for exploder and the other devs to test.
Hopefully it wont be long.

the only possible problem may be pulse audio.

Boo
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Now where was i going? Oh yes, crazy!
brando569

Re: Beta Update: KDE Beta 037

Post by brando569 »

sounds good, what did they fix in the 8.04.1 update? im downloading it now to test on my dads computer, im guessing its probably a change in the kernel since that seemed to cause problems for a lot of people.
Rob Brill

Post by Rob Brill »

brando569 wrote:sounds good, what did they fix in the 8.04.1 update? im downloading it now to test on my dads computer, im guessing its probably a change in the kernel since that seemed to cause problems for a lot of people.

brando.

As far as i know, 8.04.1 comes with a new kernel 2.6.24.19 e all updates done before
On ubuntu/Kubuntu are up to date now. - Unbuntu 8.04.1 and family was released yesterday.

Boo

Great News! Thanks.

Regards,
Roberto
dnmint

Post by dnmint »

Is there a KDE Elyssa? I have the GNOME version. Is there much difference between Elyssa Gnome & KDE?
lakehousetech
Level 4
Level 4

Post by lakehousetech »

I'm seriously considering taking another shot at KDE. Haven't tried it in a long time, but I can say that I'm getting bored of Gnome. Wonder if they are working on any new releases?

Return to “Software & Applications”