Need USB Bluetooth Dongle for Qiana

Questions about hardware, drivers and peripherals
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
antiquexray
Level 5
Level 5

Need USB Bluetooth Dongle for Qiana

Post by antiquexray »

I have loaded the Qiana V2 respin on an a Toshiba L755. I have a well know problem with the sound card in as it works for a short time before going silent. Usb powered speakers with an audio jack works fine. I want to get a usb bluetooth dongle for use with bluetooth speakers. Does anyone know of a brand and model that works out-of-the box?
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
all41
Level 19
Level 19

Re: Need USB Bluetooth Dongle for Qiana

Post by all41 »

Lost my phone--thought it was history-crying because no backup--dog found phone 5 days later--recharged-worked. So I decided I needed to offload and backup my directories and move to new phone.
That night I bought a dongle on ebay for .01 plus a couple bucks shipping--exactly like this one:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/USB-2-0-Bluetoo ... 27b5241898

It works on all my systems--desktops, old laptops. Pairs both my wife's and my cell phone, at least two friend phones, and my Logitech T651 Trackpad. Works Win7, Petra, & Qiana using Blueman.
Had already thought of getting another to carry in my tool bag--and now that you have reminded me I think I will go ahead and order some--they will make excellent "Stocking Stuffers" for those friends.
Can't say 100% it will work on your Toshiba and with your devices though. Good luck your way
Everything in life was difficult before it became easy.

Return to “Hardware Support”