Persistence is not working for my live USB of Mint 19 [SOLVED]

Questions about Grub, UEFI,the liveCD and the installer
Forum rules
Before you post please read how to get help
Post Reply
mcabel
Level 1
Level 1
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:39 am

Persistence is not working for my live USB of Mint 19 [SOLVED]

Post by mcabel » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:55 am

-I made 2 partitions, 1 fat 32 and one ext4 with gparted.
-Then the distro with persistance withUnetbootin
-Then renamed the ext partition casper-rw after deleting /casper-rw
-then went to syslinux.cfg and changed "persistant" to persistence as recomended somewhere in the forums
-the drive boots but there is no persistence. No changes are saved.
-I tried logging out; tried making a new user and logging back. Tried reboot. Tried different options from the boot menu. I don't know what else to do.

Please help me make my drive persistent and save changes.

My fat32 drive/partition looks like this
Image
https://imgur.com/nW3F421

This is the syslinux.cfg
default menu.c32
prompt 0
menu title UNetbootin
timeout 100

label unetbootindefault
menu label Default
kernel /ubnkern
append initrd=/ubninit file=/cdrom/preseed/linuxmint.seed boot=casper quiet splash -- persistence

label persistence
menu label default persistence
say Booting a persistence Ubuntu session...
kernel /casper/vmlinuz
append initrd=/casper/initrd.lz file=/cdrom/preseed/linuxmint.seed boot=casper persistence quiet splash noprompt --

label ubnentry0
menu label Start Linux Mint
kernel /casper/vmlinuz
append initrd=/casper/initrd.lz file=/cdrom/preseed/linuxmint.seed boot=casper quiet splash -- persistence

label ubnentry1
menu label Start in compatibility mode
kernel /casper/vmlinuz
append initrd=/casper/initrd.lz file=/cdrom/preseed/linuxmint.seed boot=casper xforcevesa nomodeset b43.blacklist=yes ramdisk_size=1048576 root=/dev/ram rw noapic noacpi nosplash irqpoll -- persistence

label ubnentry2
menu label OEM install (for manufacturers)
kernel /casper/vmlinuz
append initrd=/casper/initrd.lz file=/cdrom/preseed/linuxmint.seed oem-config/enable=true only-ubiquity boot=casper quiet splash -- persistence

label ubnentry3
menu label Integrity check
kernel /casper/vmlinuz
append initrd=/casper/initrd.lz boot=casper integrity-check quiet splash -- persistence

label ubnentry4
menu label Memory test
kernel /casper/memtest
append initrd=/ubninit persistence

label ubnentry5
menu label Boot from local drive
kernel /ubnkern
append initrd=/ubninit hd0 persistence

label ubnentry6
menu label Start Linux Mint 19 MATE 64-bit
kernel /casper/vmlinuz
append initrd=/casper/initrd.lz file=/cdrom/preseed/linuxmint.seed boot=casper iso-scan/filename=${iso_path} quiet splash -- persistence

label ubnentry7
menu label Start Linux Mint 19 MATE 64-bit (compatibility mode)
kernel /casper/vmlinuz
append initrd=/casper/initrd.lz file=/cdrom/preseed/linuxmint.seed boot=casper xforcevesa iso-scan/filename=${iso_path} ramdisk_size=1048576 root=/dev/ram rw noapic noacpi nosplash irqpoll -- persistence

label ubnentry8
menu label Check the integrity of the medium
kernel /casper/vmlinuz
append initrd=/casper/initrd.lz boot=casper integrity-check iso-scan/filename=${iso_path} quiet splash -- persistence
Last edited by mcabel on Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mute Ant
Level 14
Level 14
Posts: 5135
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:45 pm
Location: Norfolk UK

Re: Persistence is not working for my live USB of Mint 19

Post by Mute Ant » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:21 am

The persistence mechanism forked many years ago and the methods are not interchangeable.

'persistence' is the normal kernel argument for Debian-Live (LMDE BunsenLabs Stretch) to attach volumes labelled 'persistence' according to files in their root called 'persistence.conf'.

'persistent' is the normal kernel argument for Ubuntu-Live (Mint, Peppermint, Neon) to attach volumes labelled 'casper-rw' and 'home-rw'. A fossilised bug in the Ubuntu version forces you to use a FAT file-system which must contain the persistence file casper-rw.

A VFAT+EXT4 partition-pair like yours used to work, back in Mint10 days, but not now in Ubuntu. It still works if...

o You use a physically separate drive holding the partition called 'casper-rw'. An easy hardware solution and offers the opportunity to have one OS store and interchangeable persistence. Fill one up, put it in the sock drawer, start another.

o You have 4GiB RAM and you use 'boot=casper toram persistent' in the kernel arguments. That gives you a squashed OS in a 2TiB/s (!) RAM drive and frees up the boot store. With the boot store unmounted like that, Ubuntu can overlay your 'casper-rw' partition.
While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named "manual".

mcabel
Level 1
Level 1
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:39 am

Re: Persistence is not working for my live USB of Mint 19

Post by mcabel » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:52 am

Mute Ant wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:21 am
The persistence mechanism forked many years ago and the methods are not interchangeable.

'persistence' is the normal kernel argument for Debian-Live (LMDE BunsenLabs Stretch) to attach volumes labelled 'persistence' according to files in their root called 'persistence.conf'.

'persistent' is the normal kernel argument for Ubuntu-Live (Mint, Peppermint, Neon) to attach volumes labelled 'casper-rw' and 'home-rw'. A fossilised bug in the Ubuntu version forces you to use a FAT file-system which must contain the persistence file casper-rw.

A VFAT+EXT4 partition-pair like yours used to work, back in Mint10 days, but not now in Ubuntu. It still works if...

o You use a physically separate drive holding the partition called 'casper-rw'. An easy hardware solution and offers the opportunity to have one OS store and interchangeable persistence. Fill one up, put it in the sock drawer, start another.

o You have 4GiB RAM and you use 'boot=casper toram persistent' in the kernel arguments. That gives you a squashed OS in a 2TiB/s (!) RAM drive and frees up the boot store. With the boot store unmounted like that, Ubuntu can overlay your 'casper-rw' partition.

So what is the parameter for the second approach to work? (the one with no additional separate drive which I don't have)

What would be the right way to do a bootable persistent usb/sdcard drive with Mint19?(please be a specific as possible. I'm relatively a novice in all this) (btw persistent fails to boot so that is why I changed it, so please anyone recomend the correct way, that boots and works. Even if I have to redo the bootable drive.)

-note: I have not done a full install because on other distros I tried, the full install works perfectly at the beggining but as soon as you remove(and reinsert) the sd card in the future or you update your system, the booloader wont recognize the boot point. I don't know if this is an issue with mint19

rui no onna
Level 4
Level 4
Posts: 241
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:18 pm

Re: Persistence is not working for my live USB of Mint 19

Post by rui no onna » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:38 am

@mcabel

First thing I would try is just changing the entries in your syslinux.cfg from persistence back to persistent.

If that doesn't work, are you creating your Live USB from Windows? If so, I recommend https://www.pendrivelinux.com/yumi-mult ... b-creator/

I haven't tried Unetbootin yet but with YUMI, I was able to prep a Linux Mint 18.3 Live USB that worked with a persistent casper-rw ext2 partition located on the same flash drive.

mcabel
Level 1
Level 1
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:39 am

Re: Persistence is not working for my live USB of Mint 19

Post by mcabel » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:09 am

rui no onna wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:38 am
@mcabel

First thing I would try is just changing the entries in your syslinux.cfg from persistence back to persistent.

If that doesn't work, are you creating your Live USB from Windows? If so, I recommend https://www.pendrivelinux.com/yumi-mult ... b-creator/

I haven't tried Unetbootin yet but with YUMI, I was able to prep a Linux Mint 18.3 Live USB that worked with a persistent casper-rw ext2 partition located on the same flash drive.
Hi, changing the entries did not work, sadly. It did not even boot properly.

For Yumi, do I have to do anything after the install to make it persistent, like changing conf, deleting casperfile and making a casper partition, etc?

rui no onna
Level 4
Level 4
Posts: 241
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:18 pm

Re: Persistence is not working for my live USB of Mint 19

Post by rui no onna » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:36 am

mcabel wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:09 am
Hi, changing the entries did not work, sadly. It did not even boot properly.

For Yumi, do I have to do anything after the install to make it persistent, like changing conf, deleting casperfile and making a casper partition, etc?
Note, I had YUMI installed to create the Live USB and MiniTool Partition Wizard to resize/move partitions and create the casper-rw ext2 partition.

Steps I followed:
1. Using YUMI, install Linux Mint to USB with 100MB persistence then exit YUMI.
2. Edit /multiboot/menu/linux.cfg and delete persistent-path=/multiboot/linuxmint-18.3-cinnamon-64bit from the entry:

Code: Select all

#start linuxmint-18.3-cinnamon-64bit
LABEL linuxmint-18.3-cinnamon-64bit
MENU LABEL linuxmint-18.3-cinnamon-64bit
MENU INDENT 1
KERNEL /multiboot/linuxmint-18.3-cinnamon-64bit/vmlinuz
APPEND initrd=/multiboot/linuxmint-18.3-cinnamon-64bit/initrd.lz cdrom-detect/try-usb=true persistent persistent-path=/multiboot/linuxmint-18.3-cinnamon-64bit noprompt splash boot=casper iso-scan/filename=/multiboot/linuxmint-18.3-cinnamon-64bit/linuxmint-18.3-cinnamon-64bit.iso
#end linuxmint-18.3-cinnamon-64bit
3. Delete /multiboot/linuxmint-18.3-cinnamon-64bit/casper-rw file.

On MiniTool Partition Wizard:
4. Reduce the partition size on the flash drive containing YUMI/Linux Mint (right click on partition -> resize/move, iirc).
5. On the newly created unallocated space, right click and create a new partition with format ext2 and label it casper-rw.
6. Click on Apply.

Just edit the parts with Mint 18.3 to the correct paths for your Mint iso.

rui no onna
Level 4
Level 4
Posts: 241
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:18 pm

Re: Persistence is not working for my live USB of Mint 19

Post by rui no onna » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:01 pm

Mute Ant wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:21 am
'persistent' is the normal kernel argument for Ubuntu-Live (Mint, Peppermint, Neon) to attach volumes labelled 'casper-rw' and 'home-rw'. A fossilised bug in the Ubuntu version forces you to use a FAT file-system which must contain the persistence file casper-rw.
Awesome info! I didn't know you could separate home-rw from casper-rw. I just created a 128GB Mint 19 Live USB using YUMI with 30GB casper-rw and 50GB home-rw. It appears to be working beautifully. :D

User avatar
michael louwe
Level 10
Level 10
Posts: 3233
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:18 pm

Re: Persistence is not working for my live USB of Mint 19

Post by michael louwe » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:39 pm

mcabel wrote:.
... viewtopic.php?f=42&t=229086 ([Tutorial] Live usb with persistence over 4GB)

mcabel
Level 1
Level 1
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:39 am

Re: Persistence is not working for my live USB of Mint 19

Post by mcabel » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:45 pm

rui no onna wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:36 am
mcabel wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:09 am
Hi, changing the entries did not work, sadly. It did not even boot properly.

For Yumi, do I have to do anything after the install to make it persistent, like changing conf, deleting casperfile and making a casper partition, etc?
Note, I had YUMI installed to create the Live USB and MiniTool Partition Wizard to resize/move partitions and create the casper-rw ext2 partition.

Steps I followed:
1. Using YUMI, install Linux Mint to USB with 100MB persistence then exit YUMI.
2. Edit /multiboot/menu/linux.cfg and delete persistent-path=/multiboot/linuxmint-18.3-cinnamon-64bit from the entry:

Code: Select all

#start linuxmint-18.3-cinnamon-64bit
LABEL linuxmint-18.3-cinnamon-64bit
MENU LABEL linuxmint-18.3-cinnamon-64bit
MENU INDENT 1
KERNEL /multiboot/linuxmint-18.3-cinnamon-64bit/vmlinuz
APPEND initrd=/multiboot/linuxmint-18.3-cinnamon-64bit/initrd.lz cdrom-detect/try-usb=true persistent persistent-path=/multiboot/linuxmint-18.3-cinnamon-64bit noprompt splash boot=casper iso-scan/filename=/multiboot/linuxmint-18.3-cinnamon-64bit/linuxmint-18.3-cinnamon-64bit.iso
#end linuxmint-18.3-cinnamon-64bit
3. Delete /multiboot/linuxmint-18.3-cinnamon-64bit/casper-rw file.

On MiniTool Partition Wizard:
4. Reduce the partition size on the flash drive containing YUMI/Linux Mint (right click on partition -> resize/move, iirc).
5. On the newly created unallocated space, right click and create a new partition with format ext2 and label it casper-rw.
6. Click on Apply.

Just edit the parts with Mint 18.3 to the correct paths for your Mint iso.
Hi, thanks for your reply.

On MULTIBOOT/multiboot/linuxmint-19-mate-64bit-v2/grub.cfg there is a line with casper arguments. Do I have to edit this or just edit /multiboot/menu/linux.cfg and deleting the files you mentioned?

Also I booted the sd once, before I saw your reply. Should I delete too the folder called casper (just called casper, not casper-rw) at /run/media/manjaro/MULTIBOOT/multiboot/linuxmint-19-mate-64bit-v2/casper/ or should I move it to the casper-rw partition?

EDIT:(this is the grub.cfg called by linux.cfg

Code: Select all

# Menu Entry Created by YUMI
insmod png
insmod part_msdos
insmod fat
insmod ntfs
insmod ext2
set root='hd0,msdos1'
#the following two lines allow the default entry to boot without displaying a menu (default)
set timeout=0
set TIMEOUT_STYLE=hidden
if loadfont /boot/grub/fonts/unicode.pf2 ; then
	set gfxmode=640x480
	insmod efi_gop
	insmod efi_uga
   insmod vbe
   insmod vga
	insmod gfxterm
	terminal_output gfxterm
fi
if background_image /boot/grub/yumi.png ; then
  set color_normal=white/black
  set color_highlight=yellow/dark-gray
     set menu_color_highlight=yellow/black
     set menu_color_normal=white/blue
else
  set menu_color_normal=white/blue
  set menu_color_highlight=yellow/black
fi
set default=2
menuentry "[Reboot]" {reboot}
menuentry "< Go back to the Main Menu"{configfile /EFI/BOOT/grub.cfg}

menuentry "linuxmint-19-mate-64bit-v2" {
set gfxpayload=keep
loopback loop /multiboot/linuxmint-19-mate-64bit-v2/linuxmint-19-mate-64bit-v2.iso
linux /multiboot/linuxmint-19-mate-64bit-v2/casper/vmlinuz iso-scan/filename=/multiboot/linuxmint-19-mate-64bit-v2/linuxmint-19-mate-64bit-v2.iso file=/cdrom/preseed/linuxmint.seed boot=casper persistent persistent-path=/multiboot/linuxmint-19-mate-64bit-v2 noprompt floppy.allowed_drive_mask=0 ignore_uuid  
echo "Loading - This may take several seconds..."
initrd (loop)/casper/initrd.lz
}
  

this is my linux.cfg

Code: Select all

# Menu Entry Created by YUMI
insmod png
insmod part_msdos
insmod fat
insmod ntfs
insmod ext2
set root='hd0,msdos1'
set timeout=30
if loadfont /boot/grub/fonts/unicode.pf2 ; then
	set gfxmode=640x480
	insmod efi_gop
	insmod efi_uga
   insmod vbe
   insmod vga
	insmod gfxterm
	terminal_output gfxterm
fi
if background_image /boot/grub/yumi.png ; then
  set color_normal=white/black
  set color_highlight=yellow/dark-gray
     set menu_color_highlight=yellow/black
     set menu_color_normal=white/blue
else
  set menu_color_normal=white/blue
  set menu_color_highlight=yellow/black
fi
set default=2
menuentry "[Reboot]" {reboot}
menuentry "< Go back to the Main Menu"{configfile /EFI/BOOT/grub.cfg}
#START LINUX DISTROS 
#start linuxmint-19-mate-64bit-v2
menuentry "linuxmint-19-mate-64bit-v2" {
set gfxpayload=keep
configfile /multiboot/linuxmint-19-mate-64bit-v2/grub.cfg
}
#end linuxmint-19-mate-64bit-v2

rui no onna
Level 4
Level 4
Posts: 241
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:18 pm

Re: Persistence is not working for my live USB of Mint 19

Post by rui no onna » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:14 pm

mcabel wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:45 pm
Hi, thanks for your reply.

On MULTIBOOT/multiboot/linuxmint-19-mate-64bit-v2/grub.cfg there is a line with casper arguments. Do I have to edit this or just edit /multiboot/menu/linux.cfg and deleting the files you mentioned?

Also I booted the sd once, before I saw your reply. Should I delete too the folder called casper (just called casper, not casper-rw) at /run/media/manjaro/MULTIBOOT/multiboot/linuxmint-19-mate-64bit-v2/casper/ or should I move it to the casper-rw partition?

Code: Select all

linux /multiboot/linuxmint-19-mate-64bit-v2/casper/vmlinuz iso-scan/filename=/multiboot/linuxmint-19-mate-64bit-v2/linuxmint-19-mate-64bit-v2.iso file=/cdrom/preseed/linuxmint.seed boot=casper persistent persistent-path=/multiboot/linuxmint-19-mate-64bit-v2 noprompt floppy.allowed_drive_mask=0 ignore_uuid  
I don't know why you have /run/media/manjaro/MULTIBOOT/multiboot/linuxmint-19-mate-64bit-v2/casper/ on your USB (unless you're running Manjaro and that's just the automount location). If you're not running Manjaro, if possible, I would reformat the USB and install Mint 19 with YUMI again.

Note, instructions in my earlier post were for YUMI (legacy BIOS/MBR). YUMI-UEFI is slightly different (luckily, I just tried this like 2 hours ago).

For YUMI-UEFI, you don't need to edit linux.cfg. All you need to do is delete persistent-path=/multiboot/linuxmint-19-mate-64bit-v2 from MULTIBOOT/multiboot/linuxmint-19-mate-64bit-v2/grub.cfg in that line above.

Of course, the rest of the instructions per casper-rw creation still apply (although you can certainly use GParted if you want). Since I created my Live USB via YUMI on Windows 7, it was just easier for me to create the ext2 partition under Windows as well.

mcabel
Level 1
Level 1
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:39 am

Re: Persistence is not working for my live USB of Mint 19

Post by mcabel » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:20 pm

rui no onna wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:14 pm
mcabel wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:45 pm
Hi, thanks for your reply.

On MULTIBOOT/multiboot/linuxmint-19-mate-64bit-v2/grub.cfg there is a line with casper arguments. Do I have to edit this or just edit /multiboot/menu/linux.cfg and deleting the files you mentioned?

Also I booted the sd once, before I saw your reply. Should I delete too the folder called casper (just called casper, not casper-rw) at /run/media/manjaro/MULTIBOOT/multiboot/linuxmint-19-mate-64bit-v2/casper/ or should I move it to the casper-rw partition?

Code: Select all

linux /multiboot/linuxmint-19-mate-64bit-v2/casper/vmlinuz iso-scan/filename=/multiboot/linuxmint-19-mate-64bit-v2/linuxmint-19-mate-64bit-v2.iso file=/cdrom/preseed/linuxmint.seed boot=casper persistent persistent-path=/multiboot/linuxmint-19-mate-64bit-v2 noprompt floppy.allowed_drive_mask=0 ignore_uuid  
I don't know why you have /run/media/manjaro/MULTIBOOT/multiboot/linuxmint-19-mate-64bit-v2/casper/ on your USB (unless you're running Manjaro and that's just the automount location). If you're not running Manjaro, if possible, I would reformat the USB and install Mint 19 with YUMI again.

Note, instructions in my earlier post were for YUMI (legacy BIOS/MBR). YUMI-UEFI is slightly different (luckily, I just tried this like 2 hours ago).

For YUMI-UEFI, you don't need to edit linux.cfg. All you need to do is delete persistent-path=/multiboot/linuxmint-19-mate-64bit-v2 from MULTIBOOT/multiboot/linuxmint-19-mate-64bit-v2/grub.cfg in that line above.

Of course, the rest of the instructions per casper-rw creation still apply (although you can certainly use GParted if you want). Since I created my Live USB via YUMI on Windows 7, it was just easier for me to create the ext2 partition under Windows as well.

Thanks, I did as you explained, and I finally have a persistent bootable SD with mint 19! Thanks a lot!

BTW, I don't know if this might be too much to ask, but it's the only thing I need to complete this drive:
-I made an User called Aries, would it be possible to directly go to that account instead of the default livecd account? what would I have to modify?

-Would it be possible to add and boot my windows 8.1 account from the multiboot menu, without messing windows mbr, nor breaking windows in any way? What would I have to modify?

-note: for anyone who might need this post as help in the future: /MULTIBOOT/multiboot/linuxmint-19-mate-64bit-v2/casper/ folder should NOT be deleted. Only the steps shown by [rui no onna » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:14 pm 1], no more, no less.
-as for your question, /run/media/manjaro/MULTIBOOT is just the automount location, as you suspected. I did this on windows 8.1 but then ended up opening an old manjaro vm in cases I needed linux one way or another, for example for gparted

rui no onna
Level 4
Level 4
Posts: 241
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:18 pm

Re: Persistence is not working for my live USB of Mint 19 [SOLVED]

Post by rui no onna » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:03 pm

Sorry, don't know if you can change the default user in the live session.

As for booting the local HDD, I'm sure it's possible. YUMI Legacy actually has a "Boot from first Hard Drive" menuentry as the default option. I'm not sure how to add such an entry to YUMI-UEFI yet, though. You'll probably need to add the menuentry to {MULTIBOOT:}/EFI/BOOT/grub.cfg

Maybe try adding this:
https://www.gnu.org/software/grub/manua ... 02dloading

Code: Select all

menuentry "Windows" {
	insmod chain
	insmod ntfs
	set root=(hd1,1)
	chainloader +1
}
Do note, it's not a direct copy/paste from the link. I changed set root=(hd0,1) to set root=(hd1,1). As far as I know, your boot device (in this case, the Live USB flash drive) is considered hd0 so your local HDD with Windows 8 would be hd1 (assuming it's the next drive that grub sees).

Mute Ant
Level 14
Level 14
Posts: 5135
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:45 pm
Location: Norfolk UK

Re: Persistence is not working for my live USB of Mint 19 [SOLVED]

Post by Mute Ant » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:11 pm

Both Peppermint8 (Ubuntu-Live) and BL-Helium (Debian-Live) honour the live-session boot argument...

username=mute

...which starts the GUI with a live user 'mute' instead of 'mint' or 'peppermint' or 'user'.

You can't have a Live Session User with a login name 'Aries' though, only lower-case letters are allowed, but I don't know why.
While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named "manual".

69Rixter
Level 4
Level 4
Posts: 208
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:20 pm
Location: Central Ohio

Re: Persistence is not working for my live USB of Mint 19 [SOLVED]

Post by 69Rixter » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:20 pm

RE: muteant

I want to add "persistence" as well, to a "live" LM 19.1X(Tessa) running on an 8Gb pendrive. Could you explain "how-to" accomplish this. I'm a bit confused at your reply to mcabel >>Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:21 am.

THANX:
:evil: Rick

Post Reply

Return to “Installation & Boot”