Bluetooth not working

Questions about hardware, drivers and peripherals
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
JeanCasagrande
Level 1
Level 1

Bluetooth not working

Post by JeanCasagrande »

Hallo, I made a topic when I though there was a problem with blueman (viewtopic.php?t=389089&start=20). Since I updated the system to 20 and 21 it started to detect my adapter, I connected my phone to test, and saw that it detected the keyboard. Today I connected keyboard and mouse, however, after a couple of minutes it disconected both and couldnt connect anymore. I tried removing them in bluetoothctl and then connecting again, but it would simply say that they are not available. In blueman when I triied to connect to them it show the following messages: "le-connection-abort-by-local" for one of them and "br-connection-create-socket" for the other. Well, now it doesnt detect any of them anymore.
Last edited by LockBot on Thu Sep 21, 2023 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
JeanCasagrande
Level 1
Level 1

Re: Bluetooth not working

Post by JeanCasagrande »

Seems all Ubuntu have a problem with these car adapters; well, I had to buy a new adapter and it's working fine.

Return to “Hardware Support”