Calendar

Forum rules
Before you post please read how to get help
BigBug
Level 1
Level 1

Calendar

Post by BigBug »

When i move my mouse over the time and date, following message appears: "Click to view your appointments and tasks"

So my question is, how can i add my appointments and tasks?

:-)

remoulder
Level 17
Level 17

Re: Calendar

Post by remoulder »

BigBug wrote:So my question is, how can i add my appointments and tasks?
You need to have evolution installed for this to work.
[Edit] your original post and add [SOLVED] once your question is resolved.

“The people are my God” stressing the factor determining man’s destiny lies within man not in anything outside man, and thereby defining man as the dominator and remoulder of the world.

Alucard
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Alucard »

since Thunderbird is the default email client shouldn't this be all you need? For some reason I think there is a calendar add-on for thunderbird.

remoulder
Level 17
Level 17

Post by remoulder »

Alucard wrote:since Thunderbird is the default email client shouldn't this be all you need
Thunderbird is the default email client because the mint devs made it that way, but thunderbird is not integrated into GNOME the way evolution is.
Alucard wrote:I think there is a calendar add-on for thunderbird.
Yes the Lightning calendar add-on is already included in mint, but the question was about the panel integration.
[Edit] your original post and add [SOLVED] once your question is resolved.

“The people are my God” stressing the factor determining man’s destiny lies within man not in anything outside man, and thereby defining man as the dominator and remoulder of the world.

BigBug
Level 1
Level 1

Post by BigBug »

Thank you guys!

I'll properly won't install evolution just for this function. I've found a calendar plugin for chrome which works fine for me now. :)

Return to “MATE”