Proposed Photo Wallpaper

Submit your artwork to make Linux Mint look better
Forum rules
Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
gugalcrom123
Level 3
Level 3

Proposed Photo Wallpaper

Post by gugalcrom123 »

This is a photo I took of Lake Bucura in Retezat, Romania, which is Romania's largest glacial lake. I am posting it here because it looks quite nice as a wallpaper. The resolution is 8160x4590, taken with a Samsung phone (it is the only camera I have). Don't tell me it's not professional. I know that. I do not identify myself as a photographer, just wanted to let you enjoy this photograph. :D

I also uploaded a more unedited version on Wikimedia Commons. This version has had some colour adjustments done using GIMP as well as being cropped to a 16/9 aspect ratio. I discarded the xcf, no data was lost as there were no layers involved, just some really basic editing.

The licence is the same as the Wikimedia Commons version: CC BY 4.0. I would like the photo to be titled "Romania", following the tradition of having some photos titled after their countries of origin. Credit me as Gugalcrom123, no link needed. I don't want to declare my real name.
Last edited by LockBot on Sat Apr 13, 2024 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
New logo suggestion by me

My website

Return to “Your Artwork”