Even more reasons for me to dislike Lenovo

Chat about just about anything else
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 30 days after creation.
Lady Fitzgerald
Level 15
Level 15

Re: Even more reasons for me to dislike Lenovo

Post by Lady Fitzgerald »

rickNS wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 12:19 pm
Newbie221 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:58 pm That video is a prime example of why I follow Louis Rossman ...... :lol:

With all do respect, rickNS your engaging in something that you admittedly have no clue of the context at hand.
Louise's rant is deserving and that's coming from a guy who's owned a promoted the ThinkPad for years.
I tend to only worry about things that are worth worrying about.
And I don't follow the rantings of random youtubers.
This is where you will find Louis Rossmann rants, bike rides, drives, and random walks around town. There is no point to this channel.
That was a pathetic attempt to cover up the comments you made that were irrelevant because you couldn't bothered to actually read the links in this threads before making your unfounded comments. And yes, Rossman can get pretty wound up at times but it's almost always for valid reasons.

Also, not including the source of a quote is meaningless. Who made it? When? Where? What is the context? For all I know, you made it up to support your pathetic excuses.
Jeannie

To ensure the safety of your data, you have to be proactive, not reactive, so, back it up!
rickNS
Level 9
Level 9

Post by rickNS »

^^ I no longer read what you type, ignore list a couple of days ago, you went.
Life is too short to deal with the likes of you.
Mint 20.0, and 21.0 MATE on Thinkpads, 3 X T420, T450, T470, and X200
Lady Fitzgerald
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Lady Fitzgerald »

rickNS wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:45 pm ^^ I no longer read what you type, ignore list a couple of days ago, you went.
Life is too short to deal with the likes of you.
Oh, my goodness gracious, does the truth hurt?

I could say the same about you. 'Tis curious you put me on your ignore list yet you are still reading what I post. Yet another reason to question your veracity.
Jeannie

To ensure the safety of your data, you have to be proactive, not reactive, so, back it up!
MurphCID
Level 15
Level 15

Post by MurphCID »

Lady Fitzgerald does have a point. I am not sure why the vehement disagreement?
SMG
Level 25
Level 25

Post by SMG »

Moderator note: Post removed for violating forum rules. That's the second post to be modified or removed and others are on the edge of needing clean-up as well so the topic is now locked.
A woman typing on a laptop with LM20.3 Cinnamon.

Return to “Open Chat”